Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAMBA, JUBA! ( GO, DOVE!)


Sometimes I am serious. This is one of those rare times when prudence moves out of feeling's way, and anger chills my heart into stone, and briefly become deaf to God. And briefly I want to say that if I cannot amount to anything of worth in your eyes, it is neither my fault nor necessarily true; if my art negates my critical, intellectual and scientific faculties as far as you are concerned, fine; if calling you invites you to insult our callings, convictions and couth, you need not worry about any more unwanted invitations; if our laughter is a lack of dignity, we have nothing to apologise for; if my privateness be a curse and your judgement be friendship, then this love we had for you has just begun to keep a record of wrongs. If you're a dove, I beg you to take your thoughts to flight and leave us in peace. 

Yours,
Me and my friend.

No comments: